- What is the Arts Trust of Scotland?
- Who can apply?
- What type of assistance is awarded?
- What size of grant can I expect?
- What will the Trustees consider ineligible?
- How do I apply?
- What should be included in 'reason for application' box?
- What else needs to be provided on application?
- Which artists have received previous awards (1-5)?
- Which artists have received previous awards (6-9)?
What should be included in 'reason for application' box?
A full description of your project explaining:
- how it fits the criteria
- what end result or outcome is hoped for
- a brief description of your background and training where applicable.
And making sure it includes:
- a full budget (the budget for your project indicates clearly all known income and expenditure. Please clearly identify the grant amount your are asking for and the status of any other money applied for from other trusts or organisations).
- the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two referees who can comment on your artistic abilities.