- What is the Arts Trust of Scotland?
- Who can apply?
- What type of assistance is awarded?
- What size of grant can I expect?
- What will the Trustees consider ineligible?
- How do I apply?
- What should be included in 'reason for application' box?
- What else needs to be provided on application?
- Which artists have received previous awards (1-5)?
- Which artists have received previous awards (6-9)?
What else needs to be provided on application?
We need evidence of your artistic style and ability.
Please include electronic versions of any relevant work (audio, images, text etc.) and send them with your application. If files are too large to zip and you prefer to send them by post, please send to:
The Arts Trust of Scotland
2-4 Waterloo Place
Edinburgh EH1 3EG
This should not include any original or master material which cannot be replaced and you must provide suitable packing for their return with stamps. The trustees will not accept responsibility for work lost or damaged in transit. Material submitted must be relevant to the application and can include:
- photographs supplied in digital format on a CD
- CD, CD-Rom or DVD (one only)
- scripts - extract only, plus synopsis
Trustees will disregard any applications which are incomplete or which do not contain sufficient information on which a judgement can be made. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure the application is adequate.