- What is the Arts Trust of Scotland?
- Who can apply?
- What type of assistance is awarded?
- What size of grant can I expect?
- What will the Trustees consider ineligible?
- How do I apply?
- What should be included in 'reason for application' box?
- What else needs to be provided on application?
- Which artists have received previous awards (1-5)?
- Which artists have received previous awards (6-9)?
What is the Arts Trust of Scotland?
The Arts Trust of Scotland is an independent Scottish Charitable trust. There are seven trustees. The Trust's funds are used to support a small number of emerging artists with significant potential by awarding grants to applicants who meet the Trust's aim.
The Trust's aim is to support:
- artists of considerable talent to develop their skill, ideas and potential
- the development of emerging artists who live and work in Scotland.