- What is the Arts Trust of Scotland?
- Who can apply?
- What type of assistance is awarded?
- What size of grant can I expect?
- What will the Trustees consider ineligible?
- How do I apply?
- What should be included in 'reason for application' box?
- What else needs to be provided on application?
- Which artists have received previous awards (1-5)?
- Which artists have received previous awards (6-9)?
What size of grant can I expect?
The Trust allocates about £25,000 each year and decisions will be taken at Trustee meetings twice a year. Awards are likely to be between £500 and £2,000, with a maximum of only about 10 successful applicants.